- Cao, Yin, Wu K, Mehta R, Drew DA, Song M, Lochhead P, Nguyen LH, Izard J, Fuchs CS, Garrett WS, Huttenhower C, Ogino S, Giovannucci EL, Chan AT. “Long-term use of antibiotics and risk of colorectal adenoma.” Gut. 2017. PMID: 28377387
- Mehta, Raaj S., Song M, Nishihara R, Drew DA, Wu K, Qian ZR, Fung TT, Hamada T, Masugi Y, da Silva A, Shi Y, Li W, Gu M, Willett WC, Fuchs CS, Giovannucci EL, Ogino S, Chan AT. “Dietary Patterns and Risk of Colorectal Cancer: Analysis by Tumor Location and Molecular Subtypes” Gastroenterology. Feb 2017. PMID 28249812
- Drew, David A., Chin SM, Gilpin KK, Parziale M, Pond E, Schuck MM, Stewart K, Flagg M, Rawlings CA, Backman V, Carolan PJ, Chung DC, Colizzo FP 3rd, Freedman M, Gala M, Garber JJ, Huttenhower C, Kedrin D, Khalili H, Kwon DS, Markowitz SD, Milne GL, Nishioka NS, Richter JM, Roy HK, Staller K, Wang M, Chan AT. “ASPirin Intervention for the REDuction of colorectal cancer risk (ASPIRED): a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial” Trials. Feb 2017. PMID: 28143522
- Mehta, Raaj S., Nishihara R, Cao Y, Song M, Mima K, Qian ZR, Nowak JA, Kosumi K, Hamada T, Masugi Y, Bullman S, Drew DA, Kostic AD, Fung TT, Garrett WS, Huttenhower C, Wu K, Meyerhardt JA, Zhang X, Willett WC, Giovannucci EL,* Fuchs CS,* Chan AT,* Ogino S.* (*co-senior authors) “Association of Dietary Patterns with Risk of Colorectal Cancer Subtypes Classified by Fusobacterium Nucleatum in Tumor Tissue” JAMA Oncol. Jan 2017. PMID: 28125762
- Drew, David A.,* Nishihara R,* Lochhead P,* Kuchiba A,* Qian ZR, Mima K, Nosho K, Wu K, Wang M, Spiegelman D, Giovannucci EL,† Fuchs CS,† Ogino S,† Chan AT.† (*authors contributed equally; †co-senior authors) “A Prospective Study of Smoking and Risk of Synchronous Colorectal Cancers” Am J Gastroenterol. March 2017. PMID: 28117362
- Cao Yin, Nishihara R, Qian ZR, Song M, Mima K, Inamura K, Nowak JA, Drew DA, Lochhead P, Nosho K, Morikawa T, Zhang X, Wu K, Wang M, Garrett WS, Giovannucci EL,* Fuchs CS,* Chan AT,* Ogino S.* (*co-senior authors) “Regular Aspirin Use Associates with Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancers with Low Numbers of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes” Gastroenterology. Nov 2016. PMID: 27475305
- Drew, David A.*†, Lochhead P*, Abu-Ali G, Chan AT, Huttenhower C, Izard J. (*Authors contributed equally; † Corresponding author) “Fecal microbiome in epidemiologic studies – Letter” Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. Mar 2016. PMID: 26961995
- Drew, David A., Cao Y, Chan AT. “Aspirin and colorectal cancer: the promise of precision chemoprevention” Nature Rev Cancer. March 2016. PMID: 26868177
- Drew, David A., Goh G, Mo A, Grady JJ, Forouhar F, Egan G, Swede H, Rosenberg DW, Stevens RG, Devers TJ. “Colorectal polyp prevention by daily aspirin use is abrogated among active smokers.” Cancer Causes and Control. Jan 2016;27(1):93-103. First published online: Oct 2015. PMID: 26510933
- Drew, David A., Devers TJ, O’Brien MJ, Horelik NA, Levine J, Rosenberg DW. “HD Chromoendoscopy Coupled with DNA Mass Spectrometry Profiling Identifies Somatic Mutations in Microdissected Human Proximal Aberrant Crypt Foci”, Rapid Impact, Molecular Cancer Research. June 2014; 12(6):823-9. PMID: 24651453 – Selected for Cover and Issue “Highlights”.
- Hahn, Maria A, Li AX, Wu X, Yang R, Drew DA, Rosenberg DW, Pfeifer GP. “Loss of the polycomb mark from bivalent promoters leads to activation of cancer-promoting genes in colorectal tumors” Cancer Research. July 2014; 74(13):3617-29. PMID: 24786786
- Drew, David A., Devers TJ, Horelik NA, Yang S, O’Brien MJ, Wu R, Rosenberg DW. “Nanoproteomic analysis of extracellular receptor kinase-1/2 post-translational activation in microdissected human hyperplastic colon lesions.” Proteomics, May 2013; 13(9): 1428-36. PMID: 23467982
- Menoret, Antoine, Drew DA, Miyamoto S, Nakanishi M, Vella AT, Rosenberg DW. “Differential proteomics identifies PDIA3 as a novel chemoprevention target in human colon cancer cells.” Molecular Carcinogenesis, Special Issue: Mechanisms and Targets for Prevention and Treatment of Colorectal Cancer. Feb 2014; 53(S1), E11-E22. First published online: Dec 2012 PMID: 23255428
- Drew, David A., Mo A, Grady JG, Stevens RG, Brenner B, O’Brien MJ, Devers TJ, Rosenberg DW. “Proximal aberrant crypt foci are associated with synchronous neoplasia and primed for neoplastic progression.” Under review.
Massachusetts General Hospital / Harvard Medical School